You can make a difference by donating to Canadian Aid for South Sudan.
Through your generous assistance, South Sudanese women and children will receive proper education and health care after many years of abuse and neglect:
- Brick for Secondary School – $10
- Mosquito netting – $10
- School supplies per child per year – $20
- Clean water supplies for a family of 5 – $50
- Price for one goat for Abuk’s Herd – $60
- Send a child to school for one year – $100
- Start a sewing business – $500
Your contribution is tax-deductible.
We have a one-page form that you can download and print. (pdf format)
You can mail a donation to:
Canadian Aid for South Sudan
35 Bruce St.
You can also donate online through CanadaHelps.org